Create single & streamlined workflow link to collect
Pre-arrival info (ID, Selfie, E-signature, T&C...etc)
Reservation Payment (Split payments, Cancellation Fee, Auto Refund)
Security Deposit Pre-Authorization
Offer Upsell ( Offers upgades, Services, Products ...etc)
Guest Portal (Guidebook, Upsell, Chat)
See below an example of a customer journey. You can turn on/off every part of the journey or customize it based on booking source & property so each guest only see what is applicable to them.
When new reservation is made, customer Receives Link Via Email/SMS to complete pre-check-in. The link brings customer to this web page (no download required)
If Reservation payment or security deposit collection is enabled for the booking source, customer can view payment schedule and add/change payment method.
Email, phone number & guest numbers are automatically pre-filled for easy experience. If masked email is detected, system strips it out & will ask customer to put their real email address.
You can create custom questions to collect necessary information. These questions can be segmented based on property & booking source.
You can collect customer ID. You can further customize this option based on booking source & property.
You can collect customer Selfie. You can further customize this option based on booking source & property.
You can create 2 types of Upsells: Mandatory or Optional. They can both be customized based on booking source & property. You can make optional upsells to be purchased instantly or by request. If by request, you can accept/decline anytime.
You can collect E-signature, acceptance of your terms & conditions. These agreement can be downloaded anytime in case of any dispute.
Once Online check-in is completed, customer is granted access to their personalized Portal. customer can access instructions, guides, WiFi, access code, purchase available upsells and chat.Any of the above data can be restricted until certain conditions are met
Note: Some of the features mentioned above require you to be in the paid plan.
Customer Journey Initial Setup
You can follow the setup wizard here
1. Connect to your Payment Gateway (i.e. Stripe). This is optional unless you plan to collect payment, security deposit or upsell
2. Connect to your Property Management System (PMS) or select 'No PMS' use it as a standalone
3. Set Auto Payment Colletion Rules by booking source
4. Customize your Online check-in form based on what information you would like to collect (Photo ID, contact info, e-signature, rental contract, terms & conditions....etc). These forms can be customized based on booking source & property.
5. Activate your properties
When does Pre Check-in link or Guest Portal expire?
Below are the conditions where it expires:
1. When reservation check-out date has already passed.
2. When Property is deactivated or turned off.
3. When ChargeAutomation account is disabled.
4. When booking is cancelled.